Sunday, June 14, 2015

Reading Contract 4th Quarter

     I read 6 books this year. I didn't make my goal. I was gone for 3/4 of the year. I didn't read as much because of moving too.
Sounder-----------128
The Outsiders----192
Hunger Games--- 374
Artemis Fowl-----316
Purple Heart-------208
The Limit---------- 304
No I didn't read books from every genre, because I didn't read as much over at the other side of the state. My favorite is Sci-Fi.
I didn't read as much as last year. I read a lot less. Part of the reason is that I didn't try to. The other part is that I was moving and didn't have to at the other school.
I grew by reading more advanced books. I am reading more young adult and adult books. I am also to understand parts better.
I plan to read over the summer at the public library. The library has books air condition and has comfy spots for good reading. I hope to get more books read.
What book surprised me the most was Artemis Fowl. I wasn't expecting to see some many puns and smart comments.
Artemis Fowl. I enjoyed it and it was fun to read. I kept getting pulled into the book. There were parts of the book that I just couldn't stop at it was so thrilling.
If I had any advise for student success I would say read books you think you will like and give all genres a try. If you don't particularly like a genre read that one in the middle. So you can read your favorite ones first and last. Make sure you read enough books.
If I had any advice for Mrs. Edlin it would be nothing. I didn't do what I needed on my end she did what she was suppose to on her end.

No comments:

Post a Comment